At a young age, Geoff Jarman began gaining valuable experience in sales and marketing. He was raised working in the family business. He received his Bachelor of Commerce degree from The University of British Columbia in 1986. From University, Geoff worked for Coopers and Lybrand in the Auditing department. Plus, he earned his Securities license and worked for Royal Trust in the Investment department.
Geoff Jarman has been a REALTOR® for the past 30 years (since March 1991) and for the last 27 years has achieved the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver’s Medallion Award for being in the Top 10% of all REALTOR® in the Greater Vancouver Region for sales production (1994). Geoff is a Diamond Master Medallion Member and Life Member of the Medallion Club.
In 1999, he became a member of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver President’s Club, recognizing the Top 1% of All-Greater Vancouver Region Realtors®.
Geoff completed over 1,698 sales in the last 30 years (July 20, 2021).
- For the past 22 years, Geoff ranked in the Top 1% for units sold Greater Vancouver Realtors® including 2020.
- He is in the Top 1% of all Greater Vancouver Realtors® in sales volume for the past 22 consecutive years, including 2020.
- Earned Sutton – West Coast Realty’s “Million Dollar Award” multiple times which is Sutton West Coast’s highest award!
- Geoff is the #1 Individual RESALE REALTOR® for Sutton – West Coast Realty, Burnaby/Coquitlam location. As well as a multiple winner of The Sutton Group’s Platinum Award & Sutton Group’s Master Award, which is only presented to Sutton’s Elite Realtors!
- In the Fall of 2008, Geoff was voted the City of Burnaby’s Favorite Realtor. Contact Geoff.
WORKING WITH GEOFF…
Geoff Jarman is backed by a group of professionals with exceptional skill sets aimed at ensuring our clients reach their Real Estate objectives. We offer services in English Spanish, Korean, Mandarin and Taiwanese to accommodate Burnaby’s multi-cultural community. We are a customer-focused; customer-driven group including a Listing Specialist, a Buyer Specialist, and a Listing and Buyer Administrator/Marketing Assistant.
MEET JENNY LIU, Buyer Specialist (English, Mandarin, and Taiwanese)
- Fluent in English, Mandarin, and Taiwanese, Jenny offers a comprehensive, elite translation service. For the Chinese Buyers of Geoff’s listings, so that each Geoff Jarman Listing has the best opportunity to attain the highest price possible!
- Jenny is ready to help our Asian speaking clients feel comfortable communicating with Geoff regarding their transaction and reviewing and understanding of the full meaning of their contracts.
- Bi-cultural and multi-lingual give Jenny unique people skills and a broader knowledge base on what is required to assist clients when it comes to their real estate needs
- She has been working in real estate for over 16 years (since April 2005) and has developed excellent interpersonal skills and knows how to build strong relationships with our clients.
- She helps immigrants find their ideal homes and assists them to settle in Burnaby and the Metro Vancouver area
- Born in Taiwan and immigrated to Canada with her family after finishing her degree in Political Science at the National Taiwan University
- She works with a high standard of professional integrity in all her business dealings.
MEET SUE-JEAN CHO, Buyer Specialist (Korean and English)
- Fluent in English and Korean, Sue Jean offers Korean Buyers of Geoff’s listings a comprehensive, elite service in Korean, so that each Geoff Jarman Listing has the best opportunity to attain the highest price possible!
- As a Canadian-born Korean, Sue-Jean is proud to be bi-lingual in both English and Korean. She helps our Korean clients that need assistance with communication and understanding their contracts.
- She has 12 years of experience real estate marketing experience (since Aug 2009)
- One of Sue-Jean’s main tasks is writing Geoff’s contracts. With her strong command of the English language she ensures that all Listing to Sell and Purchase Contracts are legally binding and written to best represent our client’s best interests
- She writes up Geoff’s monthly market reports
- Prior to becoming a licensed realtor, she studied English Literature at Simon Fraser University (BA 2002) and Interior Design at BCIT. Her 15+ years of experience in the service industry contribute to her excellent people skills!
MEET TA CHINEMBIRI, Buyer Specialist
- Works closely with Geoff Jarman as a Buyer specialist. She helps our Buyers go through properties and reports directly to Geoff. When our clients have their selections narrowed down Geoff helps them with the evaluation and negotiating their transaction. Once the buyer likes a home then Geoff will see it with them on their second viewing so that he can offer the best advice possible on value and how well the home fits their needs! After this second viewing, then Geoff goes to work to negotiate the lowest price possible with the best terms for his buyer!! 29 years as a realtor and his passion for negotiation will bring our buyer a successful result!
MEET SHELLY NICHELE, Administrator for Listing and Buyers
- Many Metro Vancouver Realtors have expressed to Geoff how fortunate he is to have such a dedicated, thorough assistant. She is considered by many realtors and past clients to be one of the top assistants in the industry
- Shelly has worked with Geoff for 15 years (Jan 2005)
- Shelly understands how stressful it is for many of our clients to either purchase or sell their homes. She truly cares about them so much that the feedback we receive from past clients is that she goes beyond their expectations with her amazing service and unparalleled kindness!
- Shelly’s attention to detail is unprecedented.
- Her tasks include being Geoff’s right-hand help. Most of our clients will meet Shelly via email. Because she is the assistant that is almost always at her computer, looking for the best potential listings for our clients and researching information to give our clients the best possible answer to their questions.
- She helps organize Geoff and the other assistants to keep his business running smoothly
- Shelly oversees all the advertising in print and social media