6864 Burford St in Burnaby is a well maintained, 1/2 duplex with 4 bedrooms & 4 bathrooms on a quiet street in Upper Deer Lake.
- 11′ ceiling in living room.
- Laminate flooring throughout with tiled kitchen and bathrooms.
- Crown moldings in the entire home.
- Kitchen has stainless steel appliances & shaker cabinets with granite counter tops
- Great functional kitchen area with so much storage and great work/counter top space
- Kitchen opens to the dining area and bonus family room which both lead out to the fenced backyard patio & garden.
- Master bedroom has ensuite & walk-in closet.
- 2 of the bedrooms upstairs, include the master, share a large balcony.
- Granite counters in all bathrooms.
- Nice size covered deck with a beautiful private outlook
- Detached single garage in the back with parking for an additional car beside.
- Convenient location: 5 minute drive to Highgate Centre or Edmonds Community Centre, 7 minutes to Metrotown, 6 minutes to Deer Lake, 30 mins Downtown. Easy access to Kingsway & Hwy 1.
Professional Real Estate Video by SeeVirtual
At A Glance
|Style of Home:||1/2 Duplex, 2 storey|
|Age at List Date:||14 years|
|No. of Fireplaces:||1 - Gas|
|Floor Area (sq ft):||1,880 SF|
|Outdoor Area:||Patio, Deck, Fenced Yard|
|Total Parking:||1 Covered|
|Amenities:||Garden, In Suite Laundry|
|Features Incl:||ClthWsh/Dryr/Frdg/Stve/DW, Drapes/Window Coverings, Garage Door Opener|